The 2022 Wisconsin Wastewater Operators Association’s 56th Annual Conference will be held October 4-7th at the Hyatt/KI Convention Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Eight technical presentations by Donohue professionals will be given sharing technical insights on informative topics affecting the wastewater industry. Presenters include:
- Ryan Holzem | Unlocking your Facility’s Least Expensive Capacity with and without Stress Testing: Three Wisconsin Case Studies | Wednesday at 2:10
- Chris Lockett| Pump Stations: Upgrade, Replace, or Eliminate – A Waukesha Study | Wednesday at 2:10
- Tom Crouse | Phosphorus Compliance at Village of Howards Grove | Wednesday at 3:00
- Aric Bergstrom | Getting the Equipment You Want in Your Construction Project | Thursday at 8:00 am
- Eric Lynne | How NOT to Operate Reed Beds and How to Build a Belt Press FAST | Thursday at 1:30 pm
- Bill Marten | Wausau Waterworks WWTP: Innovation in the Midst of Change | Thursday at 8:50 am
- Eric Lynne | Why La Crosse Selected the Orege Thickening Technology | Thursday at 2:20 pm
Learn more at https://www.wwoa.org/conference-home
The Wisconsin Wastewater Operators’ Association (WWOA) mission is to foster an environment that promotes the teaching and sharing of knowledge within the water industry. We do this by providing education, innovation, collaboration, promotion, and connection within the water industry.