Since our beginning, Donohue has established an outstanding record for client service and technical expertise. This process starts with creative, effective and impactful marketing communications. We are seeking a self‐motivated Marketing Coordinator in our Sheboygan office.
In this position you will focus on Requests for Proposals, Statements of Qualifications, Pre-qualification packages, social media and web interfaces, presentations, marketing and communication materials, and Deltek Vision and marketing library maintenance.
We are seeking an individual who is able to write and edit technically and creatively, as well as possess excellent proposal management and graphic skills. You will work collaboratively with our engineers, project managers, company leadership, and marketing team. You will benefit from your strong internal motivation and ability to work collaboratively.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide proposal support from start to finish. Work with technical staff to plan, write, design and produce all proposal and marketing materials for potential clients.
• Lead the development of interview presentation materials.
• Prepare press releases, company announcements and communication materials for web site, social media, and print publications.
• Develop and maintain marketing information systems and records, including staff resumes, project profiles and photography, project and corporate references, technical data, office events, and other standard materials.
• Coordinate client events as needed.
• Maintain and enforce company brand standards and quality control procedures.
• Provide administrative/project support to Sheboygan office as needed
We are seeking candidates with ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment with strict attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation; excellent prioritization and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision; and a strong spirit of teamwork.
Donohue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
AEC experience beneficial
Excellent writing, editing, organizational, and graphic design skills
High proficiency with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office tools